This episode originally aired in video format on YouTube.
In today’s episode, I share my thoughts on when a trauma therapist may be necessary and when it’s not. For example, times when a trauma-informed therapist or a general life coach may be most beneficial.
We’ll also delve into the spectrum of wounding and trauma.
To understand the concept of “trauma informed”, check out this episode.
Do you want more but can’t wait for the next episode? Head over to my YouTube Channel, PegygOliveiraMSW, with over 300 videos about Healing Childhood Trauma.
If you have a question you’d like me to answer related to healing from childhood or emotional trauma, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast is for informational purposes and is not mental health advice nor a replacement for professional mental health treatment.
- The host, Peggy Oliveira, discusses times when a person may not need a trauma therapist.
- Peggy believes that everyone is wounded, but not everyone is a trauma survivor.
- Therapy is recommended for all to understand how wounds continue to impact their lives.
- For those who are struggling with specific issues, such as being assertive, hiring a coach, or participating in a program with a paraprofessional can be helpful.
- Psycho-education is important in coaching and other types of short-term solutions.
Stay Connected and Follow me on Social Media: