This episode originally aired on YouTube. The link mentioned is further down in the description
Having a healthy relationship can be a very helpful and important part of the healing journey. However, unhealthy relationships can not only hinder the process but also add to the depth of the negative beliefs we hold about who we are… causing more wounding.
In today's episode, I talk about how to determine which type of relationship you are in and the factors to consider in making a decision to let go or to hold on.
YT video mentioned: Why Can’t I Heal Childhood Trauma on MyOwn?
Don’t want to wait for the next episode? Head over to my YouTube Channel, PegygOliveiraMSW, with over 300 videos about Impact & Healing from Childhood Trauma.
If you have a question you’d like me to answer related to healing from childhood or emotional trauma, please send to email@example.com
This podcast is for informational purposes and is not mental health advice nor a replacement for professional mental health treatment.
- Personal relationships can either aid in healing or reinforce negative self-beliefs.
- Challenges often arise in relationships due to individuals' struggles and differing ways of interpreting experiences.
- Lack of awareness about one's own issues can lead to misunderstandings and conflicts in relationships.
- Forgiving quickly without processing emotions can lead to unresolved resentment.
- Navigating personal relationships requires self-awareness, compassion, and the ability to have difficult conversations, and determining when to set boundaries or make changes in the relationship.
Stay Connected and Follow me on Social Media: